Candle Safety: Burn Bright, Burn Right!
To get the most out of your candles and prevent any accidents, make sure to keep these safety tips in mind.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you’ll get the biggest and boldest scents.
- Candles should not burn more than four hours.
- Stop using the candle when ½ of wax remains at the bottom of the jar.
- Use a lid to keep scents longer and for a clean burn when candle not in use.
- Wax and the essential oils we use in our candles are sensitive to temperature and light, please store your candle in a cool, dry place away from the direct sunlight.